Our objective is to make your job simple by:
– Sourcing and stocking all ingredients required for the fortification of your product
– Blending all ingredients into an easy-to-use, one- item premix
– Reduce your number of inventory line items
– Reduce coordination and importation of multiple ingredients
– Reduce potential production errors when dealing with expensive and small quantity ingredients
– Blend is customized to meet your desired or specific nutritional needs/claims
WHERE DO OUR INGREDIENTS COME FROM?
Our search for the highest quality, competitively priced ingredients spans the globe. Partnering with a number of well-known domestic and overseas manufacturers, our ingredients are always top-tier. Our ability to leverage buying power from our global divisions and industry leading distribution subsidiary means that we can deliver the ingredients you need within budget and on-time.
Our ingredients come from a number of well-known domestic and international manufacturers who we carefully screen and frequently visit. Our quality control team inspects all ingredients. Our plants are regularly inspected by governmental and regulatory authorities in each region. We also have a detailed allergen-control program that separates ingredients derived from potential allergens from non-allergic ingredients.
WHY USE OUR SPECIALISED PRODUCTS?
Wisium uses only raw materials sourced from international renowned suppliers. Vitamins and minerals are essential for well being and good health. They play many crucial roles in farm animals, in areas including:
• Bone formation
• Disease resistance
• Feed efficiency
• Egg production
All Vitamins and minerals involved in these essential functions are used in WISIUM STANDARD PREMIXES according to an international baseline as well as experience gathered from Neovia’s Research and Development facilities.
The raw materials used in WISIUM STANDARD PREMIXES have two attributes:
• Bio-availability – The raw materials used in the premixes are improving the use animals make of the vitamins and the benefits this brings
• Stability – The raw materials used in the premixes are formulated to withstand the different processes used in feed manufacturing.